The Jotun Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of paints, coatings, and powder coatings. Throughout the years, Jotun has grown to become one of the world’s largest paint companies, with 63 regional headquarters and 37 production facilities across the world, employing nearly 10,000 dedicated employees, united by an exceptionally strong corporate culture.
Jotun UAE, with its branches in Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain, has been the market leader in the Middle East since 1974. Jotun’s product range includes Decorative, Protective, Marine, Floor, Concrete Protection, Powder, and Intumescent Coatings, bearing a solid testament to the company’s reputation of being a single source solution for all clients.
Jotun UAE has state of the art facilities in UAE where they have stored and managed valuable/confidential documents, Delivery Notes, Purchase Orders, invoices. Payment Vouchers, Journal Vouchers, Credit Notes, Debit Notes, client documents/ records, contracts, agreements, and other information which are referred to on a regular basis.
- Huge volume of docs to be processed daily
- Filing and retrieving Jotun’s volume of documents is a formidable task – in some cases, the customer requests invoice copies or acknowledgement copies for the purpose of payment release. It is tedious to search and retrieve the documents from the warehouse/storage facility.
Implemented Departments – Logistics
Document Types – Customer Invoices, Credit Invoices, Delivery Ticket
Average Number of Documents Processed & Stored – 3000 – 5000 pages per day
Solution & Benefits
- All processes are simplified using the Easy Index – Auto Capturing functionality of the Contentverse Document Management System, which will automatically capture the values from the invoices and store them into the system so that retrieval becomes much simpler and easier
- Reduced operating cost
- Ensures quick access to documents through fast search and retrieval
- Avoid internal transport and loss of documents
- Minimize the risk of manual data entry errors and improve information quality
- Reduces or eliminates the cost of maintaining paper-based archive
- Save a great deal of time and accelerate business processes
- Increased efficiency and return
Why Contentverse Document Management System
Contentverse emerges as a viable solution for various industries because it is simple, flexible and affordable and has many salient attributes which really benefit the organizations.
- Familiar user interface
- Supports 400+ file formats
- Powerful scanning, indexing, and searching features
- One-click email and print
- Built-in OCR and full text search
- Custom workflow features
- Highly secure, 128 bit encryption
- Control access at any level
- MS Office Integration & Outlook Hot Folder
- Powerful annotation
- Version/ Revision
- Check in/ Checkout
- Notification & Alerts
- Audit trail
- Integration with existing applications
- Database lookup
- Records retention
- Access via web and desktop applications
- Automated data capture using EasyIndex
- Regulatory & Legal Compliance
- Local services and support provided by reseller Cube Innovators Technologies LLC
Jotun Paint’s entire process was simplified using Easy Index modules to dramatically reduce operating costs, internal transportation of documents, and the risk of document loss. The need for physical document archives was eliminated. The success and overall experience has resulted in Jotun looking to expand the Contentverse solution to other Jotun Paint companies in the Middle East / North African region in 2017.
You can download a PDF of this case study below.